- Coordinate and control recruitment, selection, and placement processes.
- Recommend and implement educational and training programs.
- Implement policies regarding wage and salary administration, incentive, and bonus plans.
- Direct activities concerning employee welfare, recreation, safety, and health.
- Assess training needs, skill requirements and prepare manpower and curriculum plans.
- Develop a system of promotion, transfer, and other similar staff development programs.
- Develop and install an integrated organization and Human Resource Management system with the various sub-systems.
- Provide first aid treatment to emergency cases that may require medical attention outside the company.
- Manpower planning
- Performance standards
- Help in the appraisal of staff
- Help in the determination of training needs
- Job evaluation/salary administration
- Career and succession planning
Salary: NGN 75,000