Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Responsible for and manage all the activities of the HR department.
Understanding and executing staffing requirements and staffing-related issues from all departments.
Manage and plan the hiring and training procedures for new employees.
Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees in all departments
Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have, and serve as the link between the employees and management.
Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
- BSC/HND in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any related course
- Human Resource foundation training is plus
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience at a firm with 20+ employees.
- Good interpersonal skills- Able to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team Building
- Experience in effectively, developing, and motivating a team of people
- Experience using MS Office Suite.
Salary: N40,000 – N50,000