Human Resource Administration:
· Create and maintain up to date personnel records for all staff and consultants associated with the center.
· Ensure consistency between both the HRIS and the filing system.
· Draft offer letters, contracts, contract amendment letters.
· With support from the Head HR draft consultancy contracts and ensure proper documentation and filing.
· Support the Head HR in ensuring proper coordination of orientation programmes and trainings;
· Ensure consistency of Human Resources policies within the center;
· Coordinate all leave administration and planning across the center;
· Maintain tracker for all staff professional licenses, insurance and policy renewals;
· Collate the monthly payroll instructions and relevant documentation for the Head, HR;
· Maintain up to date tracker of staff performance management, feedback and records;
· Undertake any additional tasks requested by the unit head.
· Advertise vacancies on recruitment websites, social media platforms and other sector specific recruitment resources such as with specialist agencies.
· Shortlist applicants for review by the Head, HR.
· Arrange assessments and interviews, ensure all relevant parties are aware of the recruitment process at all stages.
· Keep interviewed candidates informed of their application status and ensure provision of feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
· Maintain recruitment data like interview grids and tests scripts in line with GDPR and recruitment policy.
· Request and follow the receipts of references
· Support with drafting and finalising job descriptions.
Interested persons, should have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience;
- Must hold a degree in business administration or other related social science discipline is preferred
- Have a good knowledge of office operations and general operations;
- Experience working with colleagues across different time zones.
- Proactively identifying and addressing issues