We are looking to hire a competent and committed Human resource generalist who will run the daily functions of our Human Resource (HR) unit including hiring and interviewing and enforcing company policies and practices. You’ll be saddled with supervisory responsibilities such as overseeing the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of staff
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure all elements of the talent management cycle i.e., recruitment & selection, employee & industrial relations, staff welfare, training & development, career and performance management, compensation & reward, and exit management are effectively implemented across all the departments
- Manage the Onboarding and ensure staff settle down easily and quickly and have the right tools/skills for their work, personality profiling, identification of strengths, and ensuring that the staff is a good fit for the role
- Work with unit heads to set objectives and KPIs at both departmental and individual levels also ensure adoption of OKRs and alignment of OKRs with day-to-day activities. Weekly Check-ins, Weekly Reviews, correctly updated OKRs, and achieving set objectives.
- Providing support for recruitment as required, including but not limited to conducting hiring needs analysis, conducting reference checks, and employment contracts.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and employee satisfaction.
- Implement a truly hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Strive to monitor, challenge, and improve existing people policies and procedures in the business, ensuring alignment with the business's values and the external legislations, updating each as required
- Coach, mentor and develop the workforce, identifying areas for upskilling, and challenging thought processes to help develop the individuals and drive them towards a growth mindset.
- Drive positive work culture within the organization and nurture a positive working environment that fosters a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair, and equitable workplace.
- Manage the HR Software and ensure it effectively meets the needs of the organization and staff.
- Remain the ambassador of culture, continually challenges the status quo, review external trends, and competitors.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as an HR generalist, including Employee Coaching and Counselling, Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Employee Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement. and Culture Management in a well-structured environment with at least 11 – 50 employees.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation and disciplinary procedures
- Proficiency in using HRIS and talent management systems.
- A Strong coach who can manage and build high-performing teams
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- High degree of discretion, confidentiality, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, public speaking, and leadership skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, possess poise and self-confidence.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Undying thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Experience in any tech start-up is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.