- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Implementation of HR policies
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, performance management, compensation, and benefits of employees.
- HND/B.SC in any social science field with 2-3 years HR/Admin experience
- Experience in office management software like MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an Auto repair/upgrade company is an added advantage
- Candidates within the Lekki/Ajah axis will be preferred.
Salary Range: NGN 70,000 - 100,000