Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
Partner with senior operational staff, including the HR director, to establish and roll out people-related strategies.
Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
Leading new starter company inductions.
Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
Overseeing training and development of employees.
Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
Qualification and relevant experience(s):
- BSC/HND in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any related course
- Human Resource foundation training is plus
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience at a firm with 50+ employees.
- Good interpersonal skills- Able to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent leadership skill
- Employee relations skill
- Human Resource Start upskill
- Experience in effectively, developing, and motivating a team of people
- Proficiency MS Office Suite.