Human Resources Managers set the tone for the entire human resources department. From employee relations to payroll to compliance issues, the HR department would help ensure that our organization runs smoothly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or a related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute
- 5+ years of work experience (minimum of 3 years of specialization in HR-related functions)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with the human resources information system (HRIS) used by your company, such as Workday, Zoho People, Cloud HR, SmartRecruiters, and others
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring, and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
- Work experience in a startup environment is a plus.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 600,000 net
- HMO, Pension, Health Insurance, and a Hybrid Role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.