- Responsible for and manage all the activities of the HR department.
- Understanding and executing staffing requirements and staffing-related issues from all departments.
- Manage and plan the hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees in all departments
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have, and serve as the link between the employees and management.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- BSC/HND in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or any related course
- Human Resource foundation training is plus
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience at a firm with 50+ employees.
- Good interpersonal skills- Able to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent leadership skill
- Employee relations skill
- Human Resource Start up skill
- Experience in effectively, developing, and motivating a team of people
- Experience using MS Office Suite.