Location : Nationwide
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures is in accordance with current employment legislation and statutory requirements
- Overseeing compensation and benefits and also payroll.
- Ensuring cordial employee relations by effectively handling all grievances and other employee-related issues
- Maintaining records and compiling reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, turnover, wages and benefits, absenteeism and discipline.
- Candidate must be a graduate of human Resource /Personal Management or Industrial Relations.
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft suites.
- Candidate must be conversant with Nigeria Labor Laws, Government guidelines and compliance relating to people management.
- Compensation in benefit management and fund transfer.
- Candidate must be good with employee relations and Management.
- Membership of CIPM will be an added advantage.