- We are looking for someone who can lead by example, develop and manage all aspects involving our people.
- We are determined to align the personal and professional development of our employees with the overall strategic objectives of the group
- As Human Resource Manager / Chief Talent Officer your responsibility will be to build excellent people functions to attract, develop and retain top talent and to make E'Sorae Group Top 50 places to work in Nigeria
- You will foster innovation to streamline processes while helping the company maintain its culture as it rapidly scales.
- You will be responsible in delivering a pro-active, efficient HR service supporting employees
- You will write all HR policies & procedures, coaching all managers in the effective use of those policies and provide all HR administration
- You will be responsible for managing recruitment, provide monthly HR Business report and present at the monthly management meeting providing KPI's and setting the annual HR objectives
- You will be responsible for the absence management for the business, manage all disciplinary, grievances, investigations and case management
- You will manage all internal and external training schedules, manage occupational health and any other business requirements.