Our client is a large, well-established, nationally-spread integrated logistics company, and a top-tier player in parcel delivery, consolidated cargo operations, and e-commerce logistics and we are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To provide competitive people management systems in support of our ongoing ambitious strategic expansion drive, we are looking to recruit a highly qualified and rigorously experienced professional as our head of human resources.
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Minimum academic qualification of a university degree, not below a second class lower, from a reputable institution.
- Strong human resource management professional certifications and affiliations.
- Deep and extensive background in human resource management with not less than 5 years of experience in substantive mid-management HRM responsibilities.
- Sound employment pedigree with top-ranking business organizations
- In-depth, practical knowledge of the business processes and HR dynamics of the logistics industry.
- Experience with greenfield HR responsibilities, setting up an HR organization from the scratch.
- Highly energetic, proactive, assertive, and naturally intelligent individual.
- Very ethical and transparent professional.
- A dynamic business-minded orientation, with a capacity to deftly navigate the complementary roles of employee champion, top management strategic advisor, and line management business partner.
- Strong competence with modern HR tools, digital applications, and work technology.
- Management of staff database
- Maintain organizational organogram and ensure accurate staff establishment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.