We are looking to recruit an experienced individual to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Location: Edo State, Benin City
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Knowledgeable in performance management procedures.
- Knowledgeable in carrying out surveys and questionnaires.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Carry out administrative duties
- Carry out duties as may be assigned.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or another HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates.
Salary budget: NGN 150,000 NET