Pharmacy Plus Limited is a pharmaceutical giant based in Lagos, Nigeria with a global view. We have a clear purpose to facilitate the availability of high-quality and modern healthcare products to our partners and consumers alike. Here at Pharmacy Plus Limited, we believe in the “Power of We” knowing that great people make a great organization. We seek to attract the best and brightest talent who can fit into our organizational culture and uphold our values which include Integrity, Excellence, and Reliability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Carry out any other Human resource and administrative duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000