Location: Umuahia in Abia State
- Plan and coordinate an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Link an organization’s management with its employees
- Plan and oversee employee benefit programs
- Serve as a consultant with other managers advising them on human resources issues, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Your work will involve overseeing employee relations, securing regulatory compliance, and administering employee-related services such as payroll, training, and benefits.
- You will supervise the department’s specialists and support staff and make sure that tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Minimum academic qualification of a University Degree
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing people
- Must reside in Umuahia, Abia state, or environs
Benefit: Accommodation is available for just one year