- Minimum of a Second class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Chartered membership of a recognized HR professional body; CIPM, CIPD.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Maintaining work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Coordinating talent acquisition and recruitment processes by establishing recruitment, testing, and interview program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- Developing and implementing HR Policies
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting training and orientation programs.
- Maintaining a pay structure by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable regulatory requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings.
- Counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraisal job performance.
- Training managers to coach employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informing employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and attendance management.
Salary: NGN 150,000 - 200,000