Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Creating team building activities.
- B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Any relevant related certification(s) is an added advantage