- BSc in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Sociology, Psychology, Business Administration, or any other related field
- MBA / MSc will be an added advantage
- CIPM, CIPD, PHR, SPHR, or any other recognized HR Certification is required.
- 7 years experience preferably in FMCG Industry, with at least 3 years managing HR in a factory.
- Experience as HR Generalist or Employee/Industrial Relations is a plus
- Excellent People and Communication skills.
Deadline for applications: 3rd May 2021.
This is an interesting and challenging role in a modern, dynamic, and forward-looking manufacturing environment with mature systems and processes. Next to the abundance of learning, career growth, and development opportunities afforded, our client offers very competitive remuneration including generous basic pay, cash allowances, and other fringe benefits.