- Provide clerical and administrative support in Human Resources Department.
- Compile and update employees’ records (hard and soft copies).
- Compile and update the company’s vehicle records.
- New hire orientation.
- Process documentation and reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves etc).
- Handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Previous experience in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Excel packages.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably 25 - 30 years old.