The HR /Administrative Manager will be responsible for;
- Organizing and maintaining the confidentiality of personnel records
- Conducting recruitment plans- screening, interviewing and onboarding of new hires - Organizing employee training programs
- Managing and implementing performance management systems; collating, reviewing, and documenting departmental reports, tracking employee performance frequently, and assisting Managing Director with quarterly employee reviews
- Ensuring procurement, distribution, and management of office supplies
- Maintaining company and departmental databases
- Managing the effective workflow of the administrative department
- Educating employees and implementing internal communications, standard operating processes, and handbook
- Managing payroll, employee benefits, and queries and liaising with the finance department to ensure seamless payout of remunerations
Skills / Competencies:
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Proficiency in MS tools
- Strong attention to detail and result-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge in cassava farming are an added advantage.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related social sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing an administrative team or Managing Human resources.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
The HR Manager will have a shuttle between Lagos and Enugu as the factory is based in Enugu.