- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits
- Keeps and Updated records and files
- Work with the office maintenance team to ensure a clean and habitable environment.
- Support head office team with any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an HR & Admin staff
- Academic qualification of a BSc/HND
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers, etc.)
- Ability to supervise and manage a large team
- Proven experience as an Administrative staff
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills on all fronts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Salary: NGN 55,000 - 100,000