- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards the company
- Female preferably
- Certified HR in (CIPM)
- Pays attention to details
- MBA or MSC in any social science is an advantage
- Experience in recruitment is a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
- Tracking progress towards company
- Must reside within Ajah and its surrounding.
Salary: NGN 120,000 - 140,000