- He is the chief executive of all the warehouses in his base, including support warehouse operations, and must put eyes on all warehouse costs.
- He needs to provide direction and inspirational leadership for the team; security & labor are his responsibilities.
- Discharge stock within 24 hours of arrival, and get reports ready within 24hours of discharge.
- Sorting & stacking of grains according to the quality range.
- Immediate drying of wet grains (picking & cleaning if required), No stock-pile of wet grains, drying loss must be within a permissible level.
- Inspect trucks before loading; carrying trucks must be in proper condition.
- Well-arranged and labeled stacks; capture spillages every minute; internal and external environment must be neat
- Keeping the company's assets in good shape at all times.
- All agreed Reports must be updated on daily basis.
- Ensure that warehouse is opened for operation on Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays.
- Will monitor truck from point of exit till arrival at the destination
- Compare exit weight with weight at the destination.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of an OND in any field.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Quality of Agricultural produce, raw materials, and finished food products
- The age range for this position is 28 – 35
- Proactive self-starter.
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure.
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts.