O’leams is a leading solution provider in the field of workplace safety, fire protection, and installation of engineered systems and fall protection for those workers working at heights. We are seeking an HSE and Installation Technician to join our growing team in Lagos Nigeria. The ideal candidate must be energetic and self-motivated with a background in construction, steel fabrication, and/or technical installations. In addition, the candidate for this position must have a vast knowledge of fire protection engineering and safety programs among others.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The Engineered Systems Support technician reports to and works closely with the company's Technical Director and the installation team.
- The primary function of this position is to complete safety inspections, system repairs, and system installations on customer job sites with attention to detail while working in a safe manner at heights. Conduct safety briefings and safety training. Liaising with staff, consultants, owners, and other relevant third parties with regard to safety issues
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc/HN, City and Guilds NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, Practical experience and qualification, for example in Civil Construction/ Mechanical work, is usually required. Preferably 2 years’ experience in HSE (Training will be provided)
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to understand and apply complex processes and procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills;
- Head for figures;
- Confidence and a 'thick skin';
- Ability to get on with people from different backgrounds and professional levels;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Tact and impartiality;
Work Schedule: This position may require the ability to work non-standard work hours for inspections, repairs, and installations for some of our customers after business hours and occasionally during the weekend.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.