- Ensure the implementation of high standard HSE systems, processes and plans companywide and monitor compliance.
- assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area
- Identify, appoint and train safety personnel at the divisional level and head office and keep these resource staff abreast of the current HSE standards, regulations and laws.
- Carry out audits of all offices, plants and installations to ensure adherence to HSE standards of performance and the elimination of all unsafe conditions and practices by employees, dealers, transporters and other stakeholders.
- Prepare weekly/monthly HSE Updates on the activities of the company and / or HSE related incidents.
HSE OFFICER SKILL
· Organization skills
· Analytical thinking
· Public speaking
1. Must have B.SC, HND in engineering or other related disciplines
2. Professional courses:
Must be professionally certified with NEBOSH or G-GRADUATE (ISPON), and above.
Apply in person to the Human Resource Manager;
Bss Consulting Limited,
7, Ogunlana drive, off lawanson road,