- Collate and update personnel records relating to employee staffing, absences, training, leave applications, benefits and performance evaluations.
- Process and maintain documentation and reports relating to employee activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications.
- Assist in drafting personnel policies, benefits and procedures to employees.
- Collate information relating to staff training and development, and preparation of Training Budget
- Assist in conducting orientation/on-boarding for new staff. Conduct interviews for interns.
- Assist in drafting/review contracts, corporate policies, resolutions etc. for the Dept.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in both paper and electronic filing system for Legal/HR unit.
- Assist with proper diarizing and timely follow-ups in order to ensure effective monitoring of Contract Management by the Legal Dept.
- Assist to conduct legal research in rendering accurate legal opinion, compliance related matters and high standard of commercial practice
- Ensure that the filing system is updated and properly serialized. Assist with proper documentation/ record keeping of all matters.
Other duties as may be assigned.
- LLB & BL with 3years HR experience
Knowledge and Skills Required;
- Excellent communication skill (oral and written)
- Sound knowledge of HR processes and laws relating to employee relations in Nigeria
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Good time management skill
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Should have an eye for detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skill