Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Compliance and Record-Keeping:
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Payroll and Budget.
- Coordinate with the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Country Director on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- BSc in human resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Between 3 to 5 years of working experience in the field of human resources
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required:
- Must be familiar with country-specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary Expectation: NGN150,000 to 200,000
Applicants must reside on the Island or within Surulere/Yaba axis.
Location: Lekki, Lagos state