- Ability to develop and execute HR policies, strategies and initiatives that aligns with the FinTech Industry
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of recruitment process: pre interview, interview, selection& recruitment, induction, onboarding, staff training, policy development process manual development, policy implementation and remuneration strategy.
- Ability to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance environment including developing and setting sales target structures, setting commission structures and monitoring performance that aligns with a FinTech Company.
Ability to develop and implement standard administrative operations, maintain the day to day administration of the office, manage outsourcing providers, monitor and drive performance of all teams.
- B.Sc. degree in human resources or related field with certifications in CIPM/SHRM and a minimum of 5 year’s post qualification work experience in an IT related company
- Application closes on the 30th January, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.