1. Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
2. Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
3. Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
4. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
5. Manage schedules and deadlines
6. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
7. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
8. Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
9. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
10. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
11. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
12. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
13. Manage the recruitment and selection process
14. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
15. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
16. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Cost efficiency / Savings
Internal customer satisfaction
PROCESS & OTHERS
Staff turnover rate.
% of fully trained staff.
Human resource satisfaction.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Attention to details of both internal and external human resources.
- Negotiation and critical thinking skill.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Team work.
very good knowledge of English
Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel specifically.
Ability to Communicate and Listen.
- Degree in Office administration, Human resource management or any relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in managing administrative tasks.