Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for and manage all the activities of the HR department.
- Understanding and executing staffing requirements and staffing-related issues from all departments.
- Manage and plan the hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees in all departments
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have, and serve as the link between the employees and management.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- Preparation of Payroll for contract workers and staff, and maintaining relevant records related to the workers.
- Attend to Government officials during the periodic inspections.
- Liaison with Government agencies and keep the necessary records.
- Manage licenses and payments to the various government agencies.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
- Graduate in any stream
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience at a firm with 50+ employees.
- Experience interacting with Government Agencies (Labor, Environmental, etc).
- Good interpersonal skills- Able to work well with others
- Able to read and write written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Good understanding of human resources
- Experience in effectively, developing, and motivating a team of people
- Experience using MS Office (Excel & Word).