Facilitate secure documentation, records safekeeping, prompt settlement, and reconciliation of all bills associated with DCP Head Office activities and operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Initiate and forward payment requisitions to the Admin Manager with adequate justification, for approval
- Submit approved payment requests to Finance and Accounts staff to ensure timely processing of relevant invoices.
- Prepare monthly activities report.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, HRSS & Admin.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of two (2) to six (6) years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A high degree of maturity, with the ability to relate with various interest groups
- Very good networking skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office Suite
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development