Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with the overseeing and conducting of recruitment, training, employee management and staff welfare
- Completes technical tasks in human resource area(s) such as new employee orientation, position management, recruitment, and/or benefits.
- Provide assistance to supervisors and employees in skills development
- Provide assistance in developing human resources plans
- Ensures update of Monthly Payroll for Staff Salaries
- Interprets statutes, regulations, policies and procedures and communicates the interpretation to staff
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Ensure proper database management
- Perform various functions of printouts and typing, photocopying and scanning of document.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager.
Qualification and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/HND in Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Public administration or other relevant field
- 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources, General Administration or customer service
- Member of a professional HR body.
Skills and knowledge Required:
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess good organization skills
- Good use of office equipment like scanner, photocopier, printer etc.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office productivity suites
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output and simultaneously manage several initiatives
- Ability to record, file and transmit information
- Ability to proofread and edit for grammar and spelling
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.