The HR Officer shall support the implementation of the organization’s performance management strategy and initiatives across all jurisdictions. He/she will also provide administrative support for the implementation of the organizational design strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provide end-to-end administrative support for the performance management process- Goal Setting, Mid and year-end appraisals
- Facilitate the implementation of Mid and Year-end appraisal outcomes
- Administrative coordination of the performance management process refresher sessions
- Track the probationary process for new employees to ensure they are confirmed as at when due
- Coordinate the administration of the performance improvement process
- Initiate 360-degree appraisals or Upward Feedback Surveys as required
- Update organizational charts on a monthly basis and as required
- Update the MainOne Competency Framework as required
- Prepare reports to provide key HR operational information on areas managed quarterly or as required to facilitate informed strategic decision-making and control
- Prepare and update the internship report on a monthly basis
- Support the implementation of HR policies for assigned areas to ensure they are relevant, responsive, up-to-date, and properly understood company-wide.
- Support the development and implementation of HR practices/initiatives which encourage employee engagement and involvement
- Provide support for HR Special Projects including conducting research as required
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HR management
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of the Labour Laws in our operational locations
- Demands of the Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function
- High level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.