We are looking to hire a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized human resource officer to ensure our company attracts, hires, develops, and retains skilled and productive employees.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company business strategy
- Nurture a positive and indiscriminate work environment for all
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND or BSC in Human Resources or Organizational Psychology in a related field
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a related business
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- People oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Understanding of HR functions and Labor laws
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Negotiation and people management skills.
Location: Epe, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 90,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.