Job Description/Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Human Resource Management activities of the Company across the various locations
- Design and implement HR strategies including manpower planning, performance management, staff development and retention, staff rotation, etc.
- Ensure standardized and documented HR processes.
- Coordinate company-wide recruitment process including staff /guarantor verification, induction/onboarding activities, etc. Also, ensure there is a ready bank of eligible candidates to address high staff turnover.
- Design, implement and coordinate companywide training plan including induction.
- Establish a performance driven culture and oversee the performance management process including reward management (incentives, bonus, etc.)
- Manage staff payroll considering overtime, holidays and evening shifts and other related processes including attendance management system.
- Coordinate staff welfare activities – loan, leave, staff benefits, disciplinary, grievance handling etc.
- Coordinate effective staff data/records management.
- Plan attractive compensation and benefit packages to increase retention.
- Ensure our staff complies with health and safety regulations in the hospitality industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of BSc from any discipline with a certification from CIPMN. SHRM or other international HR certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience.
- The ability of lead a diverse team of staff as described in our job description summary above.
- Good knowledge /understanding of the key components and processes of Human
- Capital Management.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Experience in food and catering business will serve as an advantage.
- The position comes with a salary package that is competitive within the industrial sector
- Interested candidates are invited to submit applications by email and quote the reference number: CTC2020-05-02
- Application closes September 18th, 2020. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.