Job Competency Requirement
1. Ability to develop and deploy HR strategy, HR processes and HR technology across several locations regionally.
2. Ability to constitute and manage an effective HR team to oversee the activities of multitalented staff across several locations regionally.
3. Articulated understanding and deployment of various human resource policy, processes, procedure and tools administration in an organization.
4. Ability to re-engineer, restructure, implement and monitor overall standard administrative operations, HR strategies, systems, tactics, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
5. Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and nurture a positive working environment.
6. Ability to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance environment including developing and setting targets.
7. Ability to identify current team management challenges in the company, create and deploy HR interventions as at when needed for people and business advancement.
8. Ability to manage the recruitment and selection process, maintain pay plan and benefits program, assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
9. Ability to report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics and ensure legal compliance.
· B.Sc. /M.Sc. Degree in human resources or related field with a minimum of 10 year’s post qualification work experience in the field. Certifications in CIPM, SHRM or any Related HR certification course is Important.
· Experience in leading an HR team in consulting assignments, experience in deploying HR projects in the financial services sector is essential.
· He/she must reside in Asaba/Onitsha.