- Design templates and document data processing procedures.
- Generate reports (reports on turnover, hiring costs, and benefits).
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and tool-kit upgrades
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field of study.
- Certificate or Diploma in Database Management
- 3 - 6 years experience in HR Information Systems
- High level of proficiency in any HRIS software, SAP, Success Factor, etc.
- Software programming knowledge will be an advantage
- Report writing
- Analytical, Critical thinking, Communication, Presentation, Inter-Personal Relations.
- Training & Development