- Consistently create valuable and engaging content for E-learning courses, Social Media, and company’s website with new blog entries and articles which are majorly related to the HR services provided by the company.
- Leading intensive research on industry-related subjects, producing ideas for new content types and editing articles before publication.
- Deliver quality written content that intrigues our audience, draw in clients and promote brand awareness.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Perform other duties as may be required by management
- Participate in trainings, meetings with other members of the team as required
- Research skills
- Content writing and editing skills
- SEO Optimization skills
- Ability to use Canva for graphics
- Video editing skills
- Voice recording for courses
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft office tools
- Must have interest in HR and HR related content