1. Customer service to existing clients/employers.
2. Market HR services to prospective clients/employers.
3. Support all HR related inquiries or requests.
4. Maintain digital and electronic records of HR activities [using excel or HRIS software].
5. Source for candidates and execute recruitment process
6. Carry out validation of candidates by performing reference checks
7. Assists in perfection of employment process in the drafting employment contracts on behalf of client/employers.
8. Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation for outsourced HR services.
9. Assist with performance management procedures.
10. Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
11. Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
12. Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
13. Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
14. Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
15. Prepare and review policies and procedures.
16. Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
17. Running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations
18. Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
· 3 years of experience as an HR officer (essential).
· Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
· Effective HR administration and people management skills.
· Exposure to payroll practices.
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
· Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
· Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
· Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to accurately follow instructions.
N80, 000 – N100, 000 per month [Gross]