As a Human Resource Partner, you are responsible for the alignment of the human resource strategies to the overall business plans of its client group. This role includes designing and implementing human resource programs that builds organizational capability in order to deliver the expected business results.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Partners with the business leaders in building organizational capability and core competencies.
- Understands the various aspects of the business including products and services, competitors, financial reports, goals, strategies, and business development, to determine business needs.
- Attends and participates in regular meetings, which includes Monthly Business Meetings, Business Planning, and other special meetings.
- Partners with leaders and members on appropriate policies and procedures.
- Gives timely feedback and recommend solution and improvements to the HR Council, Learning and OD team, Recruitment team and Compensation and Benefits team on HR policies and programs.
- Ensure timely communication, execution and completion of the performance evaluation process for beginning, mid and year end appraisals
- Oversees and Reviews Employee Movement documentation to ensure accuracy in records and employees are updated of their new movements and/or status within the organization.
- Assists in company activities and programs.
- Facilitates employee incentives and recognition programs.
- Facilitates employee’s awareness and motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science or Management.
- With at least 3-5 years experience in the same capacity
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Strong administrative, time management and project expertise.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.