In this role, under the supervision of the Managing Director, you will be responsible for performing day-to-day administrative tasks including but not limited to organizing schedules, and managing correspondence. You will also be required to represent the MD at meetings and carry out a significant amount of communication and coordination with other employees. The role also entails managing staff to mitigate risks and prevent mishaps to ensure good working conditions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Organize and manage the MD’s calendar by planning and scheduling events, appointments, and meetings.
- Screen phone calls, inquiries, and requests from prospective and existing clients and provide them with the information required.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, events, and conferences on behalf of the MD.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure that the MD’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Ensuring local, state, and federal regulation compliance of the restaurant
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information to facilitate other business operations within the organization as required by the MD.
- Prepare documents, reports, and presentations when required.
- Organize a filing system for all important and confidential documents.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Managing the employee life cycle (i.e, Recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, and dismissal of employees) to include preparation of job offers and employee contracts
- Creating policies and ensuring compliance with the policies
- Calculating payroll considering overtime, holiday, and evening shifts
- Handling both staff and customers complaints and ensuring an efficient feedback system
- Research and stay up to date with industry trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred
- 1 - 2 years in Human Resources related field
- Strong knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain procedures and policies
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to function across different levels of an organization
- Experience in a restaurant setting is highly appreciated also
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.