- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Ensures the Front desk is tidy and presentable.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Answer questions, enquiries and address complaints.
- Take Messages and redirect to appropriate quarters.
- Manage store, monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keeps and Updated records and files
- Work with the office maintenance team to ensure a clean and habitable environment.
- Support head office team with any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an HR & Admin staff
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Ability to supervise and manage a large team
- Proven experience as an Administrative staff
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills on all fronts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Salary: NGN55,000 to NGN200,000