Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Onboarding exercises
- Creation of Appointment Letters, Terms of Agreement, and Contracts for staff and agents
- Maintain Physical and Digital Employee records like Contracts, copies of Certifications
- Performance Management, Monitoring and Appraisal
- Fulfilment of all Statutory Obligations of the Company in a timely manner, to prevent sanctions
- Training Need Analysis, Design and Evaluation after training
- Employee Welfare Management
- Budgeting, Profitability Analysis and Cost Control and Management
- Maintain daily records of all financial transactions, including client invoicing and receipt creation
- Bank Reconciliation and resolving of all payment issues
- Periodic research to be able to develop and handle Projects
- Create design and edit letters and proposals to prospective clients
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Receiving and Processing Client, agents and brokers request.
- Provide clerical support to agents and brokers during the sales process, this involves photocopying sales documents, scheduling closing dates and securing public information about a property.
- Perform marketing tasks (These tasks include creating advertisements, posting photos and videos of available properties, producing brochures and fliers, planning open house events, scheduling property tours and answering questions about advertised properties.)
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Database Management
- General office support to include but is not limited to Property viewing & inspections, and Campaign strategy designs
- Company social media management
- HND/BSc/MSc./MA. in Human Resource Management, Administration, Employment Relations, Personnel Management, Psychology or related courses
- 3 – 4 Years’ experience in Human Resource roles
- Experience with managing an SME to achieve expected objectives
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge in the Real Estate industry
- Business to Business sales experience
- Excellent writing skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Information technology and social media management skill
- Strong interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
Location: Alausa, Ikeja. The candidate should reside close to the area.