Job Qualification & Qualities:
- A bachelor’s degree, with a verifiable post-qualification cognate experience of not less than three (3) years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard-working.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act “in loco parentis” for the students and provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment.
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the School and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities
- and other special events as at when appropriate.
- To ensure safety and security of the students at all times when in School