- Perform all housekeeping/Laundry duties,
- Stock and maintain Housekeeping carts and storage rooms.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Meet, greet, register, assign and issue room keys to guests, and escort guests to their rooms
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Aim to exceed all guest expectations at all times to ensure they feel welcomed and have a desire to return.
- Clean assigned guest rooms and public areas in compliance with standards.
- Demonstrate and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
- Balance all money received with daily revenue report generated from the system. Verify and identify discrepancies before closing.
- Offer guest assistance when needed whenever possible.
- Comply with all safety and security policies in accordance with Company standards.
- Openness to tight and adjustable deadlines
- Must exhibit good Knowhow of cleaning gadgets and chemicals
- liaise with relevant departments on maintenance process and guest requests
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the hospitality business
- Minimum qualification of OND certificate
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Demonstrate great attention to details
- Good Mannerism and relationship management
- Honest and trustworthy and hardworking
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task