The successful individual will:
- Serve as parental guardian to the girls in the hostel
- Ensure that the boarders carry out all academic activities both within and outside school hours.
- Ensure that the boarders portray good moral principles by being respectful, dutiful, and obedient to all school rules and regulations.
- Ensure a pristine hygienic condition for the hostel and its conduciveness for learning, relaxation, and rest at all times.
- Address any wayward or disrespectful behavior from any of the boarders.
- Go over school and lesson notes with the students, identify any areas where students are experiencing difficulties, and liaise with the relevant subject teachers for the provision of support for such students.
- Monitor students closely to avoid any altercations, invasion of personal spaces, internal fights, injury, or any other unacceptable behaviors.
- Liaise with parents of the students to give them reports about their children as may be necessary.
- The suitable individual must have a bachelor’s degree and must have a good understanding of teenagers’ way of life.
- She must be a disciplinarian, friendly, sociable, likable, and be able to command respect from both the students and their parents.
- The individual will reside in the hostel with the boarders; hence a single lady or someone that can live away from home is preferred. A mature, elderly, or retired educationist will also be considered.
- Interested candidates should please apply not later than the 14th of January, 2022.