- Assist Hotel Manager with the following
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, and office employees
- Liaise with Catering Supervisor on kitchen issues
- Assist with control of hotel resources and reduction of expenses
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners
- Inspect all hotel bedrooms for cleanliness and readiness weekly.
- Inspect and correct all public areas daily
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a 4 or 5-star Hotel
- Minimum OND In Hotel and Catering Management
- A high level of expertise in Housekeeping to international standards is essential
- Experience in managing 20 staff or more
- The hotel is based in Ibadan. Oyo State residency is important
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to motivate other members of staff
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to discipline other members of staff.
- Computer literacy and experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to manage social media sites
Salary: NGN 45,000. Possible review after probation period.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have Hotel/Catering Education and experience