1. Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
2. Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
3. Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
4. Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
5. Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports
6. Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff.
(1) A first degree in Hospitality and or management field.
(2) Age: note more than 33 years.
(3) Successful applicants should be able to starts work immediately and must be willing to relocate and work from the location of the hotel (Atani Ogbaru LGA).
(4) The role is for both Female and Male.
(5) Must be computer literate and able to use mails and micro soft excel and word.