- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff.
- A first degree in Hospitality and or management field.
- The age range for this position is not more than 33 years.
- Successful applicants should be able to start work immediately and must be willing to relocate and work from the location of the hotel (Atani Ogbaru LGA).
- The role is open to both Female and Male applicants
- The job holder must be computer literate and able to use mails and Microsoft Excel and Word.