An established hotel in Owerri, is currently recruiting for a hotel manager position. The hotel is in the process of refurbishment and transitioning to an international standard boutique hotel.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Administration of the Hotel's activities
- Update of stock in and stock out.
- Supervise and assign duties to subordinates
- Update all payments made
- Record all debts
- Accounting and bookkeeping of stock
- Provide a daily report to the General Manager.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Minimum academic qualification of an undergraduate degree
- Previous management experience in the hospitality industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- The ideal candidate must have held a hotel manager position in a reputable hotel for 2 years or more.
- The ideal applicant should demonstrate a high focus on providing excellent customer service and experience understanding international hotel standards and underlying processes and expertise in event management and coordination
- Ability to take initiative where necessary whilst adhering to and executing directives
- Strong communication, ability to generate regular reports and feedback to Directors
- Computer literate and very comfortable with Microsoft Office suite e.g Word, Excel
- Experience in solving operational issues that arise in day-to-day hotel management
- Excellent leadership and managerial capability to successfully lead 30+ staff
- Marketing and local business knowledge with an understanding of networks within Owerri
- Positive strategic and can-do mindset with a desire to grow the business.
- Accounting or business experience would be an advantage.
Remuneration: Competitive base salary
- Additional bonuses based on achieving agreed targets
- Daily food allowance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.