- The successful candidate will be in charge of ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Be hands-on and dynamic
- Understanding of revenue management
- Good sales experience with a commercial mind
- Must have a Keen eye for details and strong standards to constantly drive the highest standards. - Instigate a casual yet high-standards culture
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- At least 3 years as a General Manager and 5 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Must have exceptional communication skills- Fluent English both written and spoke